Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Ponderings for the Day

So my new favorite workout activity is to take my landlord's dog for a walk. It's more about going for a walk/jog than the dog, but she keeps me company and I feel like I have a ferocious beast to protect me should anyone get any strange ideas. (Scary, isn't she? Okay, so she's not... But still...)

I've been excited about the last new song I wrote. It's a jazz style (I don't know what kind of jazz, probably "cheesy jazz" if that's a style since I don't know how to write different genres!).

But it's awesome because I had some crazy song writer's block, and was getting frustrated because I couldn't think of anything that didn't sound like every other song I've written. And amazingly enough, I took it to prayer and the Lord answered my prayer! :D

The Lord is good. When I was in a place of frustration and doubting His love for me, He was faithful to show me my error and remind me of His amazing love. He is great. That's a very small summary of how He has recently blessed me, and doesn't really do it justice, but I'm so blessed I'm just speechless! What can I say? :)

Until next time... Peace out.




No comments: