Search This Blog

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Toronto Trip

My Trip to Toronto! Check out my slideshow on Photobucket! Instead of uploading a ton of pictures, I made a single (long) slideshow for you to watch.
W
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it onto Blogger (despite there being a slideshow function with a Photobucket option... Grrr... But that's another story!)
W
It was an interesting trip! You may have heard (or seen in the news) about my outbound plane which blew a tire upon take-off... Yes! Oh my! It was scary! But God protected us and we landed quite safely-- even almost as smoothly as a normal landing! Amazing!
W
Hope you enjoy my pictures! -D-

1 comment:

Fifecat75 said...

I am soooo glad you are ok. I have to admit when I first heard about that plane, my first thought was, "I would hated having to circle for two hours! Those poor people!" So sorry it happened to you. Guess everyone needs one horrific plane story.