Search This Blog

Monday, February 04, 2008

Fun with Cameras!

Here are some pictures I've taken with my new camera.

These are 2 trees I see on frequent occasion: the gas station and work!

I took this one from a housing tract at sunset. The colors didn't come out as well as they showed on the camera (or in person!), but it was quite stunningly picturesque.


Some berries on a tree...


Dried eucalyptus & beaded decor



Getting a little artistic-- Everything's black and white except for the pink spots.

I have also made a couple fun videos; I couldn't upload them onto my blog due to size restrictions, but I put them on YouTube. This one is a random video I made on the ride to Ramona a couple weeks ago-- I was trying to film the scenery (pics kept coming out blurry) but the conversation was ridiculously funny. I don't think you could script a more ridiculous conversation if you tried! And this one is my friend's puppy helping out with the housework.

Hope you enjoy! God bless, D

No comments: