Search This Blog

Friday, September 08, 2006

Photo Mania



Welcome to my page!
Here are some pictures I have taken in the last little while.
Hope you enjoy.



Hope this one doesn't make you dizzy--
This is the view down the 2 flights
of stairs of my apartment
building. There's a beautiful
grove of trees to the left.
This was kind of a cloudy day,
hence the gray overtones
of the picture.



This is my little garden... Sort of!
Every time I have sought to keep plants alive in the past,
I have failed-- I had what I considered to be a "brown" thumb
(versus a green thumb).
But the Lord has blessed me greatly
and I have been able to keep these alive,
and they've even gotten bigger!
There's a mini rose plant, a rosemary, 2 basils, a weird purple flower bulb thing,
and some mums that somehow changed colors!



This is my piano which my mom left to me
when she passed away.

It's got a kind of '70s theme
with the plaid bench and all. It's great!


This is what I like to call "Soy Sauce Art".

Beautiful, isn't it?

I bet I could get $1 million!

Well, that's it for this time around.
Take care!
Jesus loves you!!

1 comment:

Sister Christian said...

I like the last one...the shapes and the lines and the colours and the symmetry (if I remember it correctly). It makes me feel complete, but it also makes me feel like I've seen it in an IKEA catalogue.